But what if your significant other doesn’t seem to be. Isn’t it the month for romance, champagne and chocolates? With Valentine’s Day right around the corner, what are your plans; an intimate stay at home dinner with dessert to follow, a quiet weekend away for you and your paramour, or an exciting night out on the town? If you suspect though, that the person you planned on buying a dozen roses for or a new watch is cheating, what should you do?
Many times, unfortunately much of the time, your suspicions are accurate. While this is not a good position to be in, hoping that the situation will resolve itself, is not usually the solution. If you suspect that your husband, wife, boyfriend, or girlfriend is cheating, what should you do? Hiring a private investigator to discover the truth can be the best route to take. A private investigator will use the latest technology, best surveillance tactics, and is not emotionally involved in the dynamics of the situation.
What are some signs that your significant other may be cheating?
- Timing – did he always used to leave for work at 7:30 AM and was home before 6 PM? Is he now leaving earlier or getting home from work much later? Does he offer to explain this new timetable, or does his paycheck reflect excessive overtime? If you offer to bring dinner and eat with him on one of these late nights, how receptive is he?
- Expenses – how many ATM withdrawals did he use to make in a week or month? What is he spending the money on? Did he bring something special home for you lately …
- Phone Calls – with virtually everyone using cell phones these days, how many people still pay for a landline. Enough, that after numerous hang ups every time YOU answer, you may begin to suspect that someone is calling your house, but NOT to speak with you!
- Business – while he used to often take business trips, it seems that his company had begun to cut down due to the expenses involved, and you used to accompany him on these trips. Is he now reluctant to take you along, does it seem that he has a lot of time booked away for a Monday meeting with a client?
- Being caught in an outright lie – if a friend says that they saw him at Starbucks having a latte with someone other than you, but he denies it when asked, is lying a sign of cheating?
All of the above scenarios could be a sign, and while they often are, maybe, by hiring a private detective, you’ll find out that they aren’t … While proof of an affair may be what you are seeking at the outset, be open to the fact that there may another explanation for a significant other’s behavior. After all, if it’s the truth you are looking for, the truth may help to bring you peace of mind in a way that you didn’t expect.
Call Allen Investigations – WHEN YOU’RE READY FOR ANSWERS.
Please Note: While the majority of calls to a private investigator in regards to cheating do come from women, in the above examples ‘he’ was used to reflect proper grammar.